Rarely available newer construction purpose-built rental apartment building featuring 37 suites (plus a commercial component) in Vancouver’s uber-trendy East Village neighbourhood.
- High-end condo-quality construction with elevator service
- Sweeping views of Downtown, the harbour and North Shore Mountains from upper floors facing north
- 4-storey concrete/wood structure with one level of underground parking
- Opportunity to purchase neighboring 34-suite rental project only 6 blocks away along E Hastings St
- Significant upside on rents
To download a detailed PDF brochure, click here.
The suites feature contemporary interiors with large windows, high end flooring, quartz countertops, under-mounted sinks, stainless steel appliances, bathrooms with ceramic tile floors, Kohler fixtures, and in-suite washer & dryer. Every unit has a separate storage locker and either an enclosed balcony/solarium or a generous outdoor balcony or deck. The building contains ample bike storage and secure parking in a gated garage.
The subject property is located on the north side of East Hastings Street, just two blocks west of Nanaimo Street. The location is central to everything: Just minutes away to Downtown, the North Shore and the Trans Canada Highway. Within walking distance to the PNE/ Playland, Hastings Racetrack, Pacific Coliseum, parks, services and all types of amenities including Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, several coffee shops, a variety of restaurants and bistros.
The location offers direct bus access to UBC, SFU, the Canada Line, Expo Line and Millennium Line. It is also situated on the world renowned Vancouver bike route system and walking distance to Britannia and Templeton Elementary/Secondary Schools.