The subject property is located in a walker’s paradise just west of Granville Street on the south side of West 12th Avenue in the South Granville neighbourhood of Vancouver. West Broadway and West 12th Avenue form the major east-west traffic arteries across the city (direct bus access to UBC), while Granville Street is the major nearby northsouth traffic corridor which provide access to and from the downtown core through the subject area to South Granville and Richmond (YVR).
Public transportation and shopping is available in the immediate area just steps away along Granville Street and West Broadway. South Granville’s prime retail corridor is one of Vancouver’s trendiest shopping destinations and offers tenants easy access to numerous amenities, art galleries, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and entertainment, to name a few.
- Apartment building built in 1929 featuring 13 suites
- Exceptional “owners suite” extensively upgraded with direct access to roof of approx.
- 1621 SF with 2-br and 2 bath
- Exercise room (suite 0 converted) to an additional one bedroom unit (no permits— currently unauthorized)
- Oil tank removed
- Large storage area (12 full-size lockers)
- All suites feature hardwood floors
- Mixture of gas and electric stoves
- Electric fireplaces in-suite
- Attractive hallway and entrance
- Stucco exterior
- Beautiful landscaping and distinctive wrought iron fence
The subject property is located just west of Granville Street on the south side of West 12th Ave in the South Granville neighbourhood of Vancouver. A prime and central local close to transit, numerous amenities, shopping and restaurants.