Rare opportunity to acquire a large RS-5 zoned lot improved with a fully renovated home (with in-law suite) in Vancouver’s affluent Shaughnessy neighbourhood.
- Site size: 100’ × 175’ (17,500 SF)
- Architectural drawings and floor plans available
- Plans submitted under IRP
- Proposed development: 4-storey rental building with 32 suites and 19 underground parking
- Potential FSR: 1.37
The subject property is located on the east side of Granville Street between West 32nd Avenue and Minto Crescent in the Shaughnessy neighbourhood of Vancouver.
West Broadway, West 12th, West 16th and King Edward form the major east-west traffic arteries across the city (direct bus access to UBC), while Oak, Granville and Cambie are the major nearby north-south traffic corridors which provide access to and from the downtown core and South Richmond (YVR).
Public transportation, shopping and banking is available in the immediate vicinity on Oak Street. Additionally, the Cambie and South Granville corridors are excellent shopping destinations and offer tenants easy access to numerous amenities, art galleries, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and theatre, to name a few.
- 3 minutes to BC Children’s Hospital
- 5 minutes to Oakridge Centre
- 5 minutes to South Granville and Vancouver General Hospital
- 12 minutes to Downtown Vancouver