Two concrete rental properties consisting of a four storey 41-suite building and a six storey 69-suite building totalling 110 suites.
A rare opportunity to purchase a fully occupied luxury purpose-built rental investment property on the corner of Cambie and Marine in Vancouver. Completed in 2016 by Intracorp Projects, the offering comprises two concrete rental buildings totalling 110 suites built as part of a larger two-tower condominium development. Contained within an air space parcel, there is a four-storey 41-suite podium adjacent to the North Tower and a six storey 69-suite podium adjacent to the South Tower.
With its proximity to rapid transit, sustainable design and prominent positioning within an evolving neighbourhood, the MC² project is truly an exceptional offering unmatched in the marketplace.
With its proximity to transit, sustainable design and prominent positioning within a rapidly evolving neighbourhood, the MC² project truly hit a positive note with the Vancouver market.
- Generously landscaped streetscape with seating and common pocket parks and children’s play areas
- Reflection pond water feature with ‘stepping stone’ entry pathway announcing entrances for both buildings
- Boutique-style retail shops
- Pedestrian-oriented mews
- Public art by renowned Douglas Coupland
- Timeless architecture by world renowned James K.M. Cheng Architects Inc.
- Modern interiors by noted designer Trepp Design Inc.
- Choice of two modern colour palettes: Cambie (Scheme 1) and Marine (Scheme 2)
- Concrete construction with modern sleek design
- Striking, modernist lobby
- Generous outdoor balconies and patios
- Designed to meet LEED® GOLD equivalency
- Energy efficient, European style heating throughout homes
- European designed JAGA Briza passive cooling units in all bedrooms
- Individual suite energy metering
- Motion sensor lighting in parkade
- High water-efficiency plumbing fixtures
- High energy-efficiency lighting
- Energy StarTM appliances
- Low emitting materials, adhesives, sealants and paints
- ‘Green’ podium roof
- The JAGA Briza and Micro canal system offers a more energy and water efficient method of producing heating and cooling
- Custom-styled, quiet, ultra sleek radiators designed to suit the environment of your new home at MC²
- Motion-sensor activated thermostat, creating an energy-efficient living environment via custom climate control based on home usage and lifestyle