Far From Ordinary, It’s Entertaining
Customer participation and creativity is what sets Marble Slab Creamery apart. Upon entering the store, the customer will find a chilled marble, or granite, slab on which a variety of customer-selected mixins, such as fresh fruits, nuts, candies, and cookies, are blended with their choice of delicious ice cream flavors. Customers may also select mixins to be blended with frozen yogurt. The end result is a one-of-a-kind ice cream fantasy personally designed by the customer. Marble Slab Creamery ice cream is available only in its dipping stores.
Marble Slab Creamery’s attention to product quality is rivaled only by our attention to the quality of store construction.
Our current prototype features only premium finishes:
- Multicoloured tiled floor
- 2 feet X 2 feet angled, revealed-edge ceiling plan
- Custom ceramic wall tile
- Energy-saving, fluorescent down lights
- Laminated or solid-surface countertops
- Suspended maple shelf
- 1-ton HVAC per 150 square feet
- Lifestyle/Entertainment Centers
- High-Identity Storefronts
- Freestanding or Shared Pads
- Central Business Districts
- Community Centers
- Regional Malls
- Power Centers
- Standard Size: 800–1,300 SF
- Enclosed Mall: 450–950 SF
- Express: 190–300 SF
- Frontage: 25 feet frontage preferred (minimum 17 1/2 feet)
- Interior Seating: 0-15 interior seats
- Exterior Seating: Patio seating, if available.
- Signage: Standard Marble Slab Creamery sign criteria
- Pylon or directory sign, if available.
- Setback: Marble Slab avoids locations more than 150 feet back from primary street.
- Visibility: 500 feet from main facing artery in both directions.
- Parking: Minimum 20 spaces for Marble Slab Creamery’s use.
- Access: Full turn access needed from both arteries, into and out of the property. Co-Tenancy: Grocery anchor, theaters, bookstores, large video retailers, specialty food, sit down restaurants, and other traffic generators with middle to upper-income clientele.