To operate your business from the location formerly Gretchen’s Here and Now Bakery. The premises is an improved leasehold food production facility.
- All permits, construction and development costs of a Food Safe production facility. Vancouver Coastal Health and City of North Vancouver approved for Retail, Wholesale and Commissary use.
- Loading bay (full overhead door) and 2 parking spots – included in rental.
- 5 year lease/5 year option – monthly rent for the next 2 years $1739.86 plus hydro & gas
- No noise or hours of operations restrictions. 24 hours a day to produce
- Electrical Service to Unit upgraded to 3 Phase Service. 240V plugs installed and rough-in electrical & plumbing for Commercial Dishwasher is in place. All electrical replaced in 2013
- Gas service to Unit upgraded from 5PSI to 10PSI
- Plumbing upgrades include a bathroom, separate shower, handwashing sink, tri-sink, 60 gallon hot tank, coffee station water supply & grease trap
- 330,000 BTU Commercial Gas Oven: Large 5 deck, 25 full tray capacity. Each deck dimension: 7’11”W x 26”D. Oven Vent exhausts directly to roof
- Custom built Walk in Cooler. Inside dimensions: 6’3”W x 7’15”D x 9’H, condensation plumbing
- 3 high quality planetary Mixers: Hobart 60qt, EM Bakery Equipment 30qt, Hobart 20qt
- 2 way Dough/Pastry Sheeter, each side 2’ x 4’
- 2 Door Freezer 54”W x 29.5”D x 78”H
- 7 full tray Proofer
- Pastry case/cooler display 18.3 cubic feet capacity
- Other equipment includes Bunn Series grinder and brewer, 2 burner commercial electric stove, 3’ x 8’ maple work bench, trays and tins
On the corner of Bewicke Avenue & Copping Street & adjacent to Harbourside Business Park the location offers a tremendous opportunity for coffee/breakfast & lunch trade to the constant flow of employees to the more than 20 nearby office buildings, fitness facilities, North Shore Auto Mall, City of North Vancouver Operations Centre as well as a popular Gardenworks location. Within 2 city blocks are 4 sold out condominium developments (576 units in total) with 2 more developments in the pre-selling stage. The nearby Concert Properties’ 400 million dollar Harbourside Waterfront project will include 800 residential homes as part of a master-planned 18 building mixed-use community included a waterfront park and public plaza. This already popular area for entrepreneurial businesses will be further connected by a new waterfront path from the Lonsdale Quay & SeaBus to this business location. The Pacific Spirit Trail 2018 completion will provide a walkable link for tourists & commuters.