Rare high-exposure Westside mixed-use redevelopment site with holding income! The subject property encompasses an entire city block along the 6300 block of West Boulevard between W. 47th and W. 48th Avenues in the heart of Vancouver’s affluent Kerrisdale neighbourhood. The site is comprised of three separate lots and improved with 5 multi-family rental buildings totalling 44 units. Zoned C-2, the total site size is 31,332 sq. ft. with a corresponding development potential of 78,330 sq. ft. (2.5 FSR).
Kerrisdale, located in the heart of Vancouver’s affluent Westside is one of Canada’s most established and wealthy communities.
The subject property encompasses the entire city block between West 47th and West 48th along West Boulevard in Vancouver’s prime Kerrisdale neighbourhood. Only six blocks to West 41st Avenue, considered one of the best upscale high-end fashion and retail shopping districts in the City. Walking distance to Point Grey High School, Maple Grove Park, seniors centre, bus transportation, restaurants, a branch of the Vancouver Public Library, West Main Health Unit and Kerrisdale Community Centre.
- Rare high-exposure Westside C-2 zoned redevelopment site with holding income
- Entire city block made of 3 contiguous lots totalling 31,332 sq. ft. or 78,330 sq. ft. buildable
- Consists of 5 multi-family rental buildings totalling 44 suites
- Existing C-2 zoning allows for a mixed-use multi-family and commercial development of up to 2.5 times the site area
- The maximum residential FSR is 2.15; to maximize the FSR to 2.5, a commercial component of 0.35 FSR is required
- No requirement for rental replacement
- Annual holding income of approximately $600k gross
- Clean Stage 1 Environmental
For a brochure, click here.
C-2 Commercial District
Floor Space Ratio
78,330 sq. ft.
Income and Expenses