The subject property is a mixed-use two-storey commercial/residential building located in the heart of Port Moody on a prime high-exposure corner lot at St. Johns Street and Queens Street. The building has a total of 10 units—7 residential townhouse rental suites and 3 commercial units anchored by Starbucks. 3 of the townhomes are 2-level and front Queens Street. This is truly a turnkey property with a genuine pride of ownership. OCP designated Mixed-Use — Moody Centre (residential/commercial up to 6 storeys).
For a current rent roll and expense statement, please click here or contact Sam Emam at (604) 420-4205 or email@example.com
Sutton Group – 1st West Realty
- Well maintained complex in central Port Moody location
- Prime high-exposure corner lot at St. Johns Street and Queens Street
- OCP designated Mixed-Use — Moody Centre (residential/commercial up to 6 storeys)
- Attractive enclosed courtyard with rhododendrons and cherry trees
- Vinyl exterior; shingle roof replaced (2013)
- Appliance package for residential suites include fridge, stove, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Each unit features its own electric hot water tank (individually metred), and smoke detectors
- All 3 townhomes have large patios and individually metered gas fireplaces
- Each unit has at least one parking stall (secured underground) and one storage locker
- Commercial tenants on triple net lease
- Property held in a bare trustee — can purchase the shares of the company and save PTT
The complex is nestled in a desirable family-oriented neighborhood and is within walking distance to the West Coast Express, Port Moody Centre Skytrain Evergreen Line Station, and schools: Moody Elementary, Moody Middle and Port Moody Secondary.
The City of Port Moody is currently looking into a development of the Sawmill site named Flavelle Ocean Front, which will dramatically change Port Moody into a modern style city. The nearest Rocky Point Park brings spectacular outdoor setting with Burrard Inlet and mountains panorama views to encourage year round recreational opportunities including biking, hiking and kayaking.